Thanks to Lucas Dillmann, ImHuman API and its wordpress plugin speaks Brazilian Portuguese now. WordPress plugin owners who wants to use the new language for their tags, here are the steps for version 0.0.9, latest stable one.
Open the Editor and select Imhuman.php to edit.
Go to Line 149, Where you will see
$lang = array('en'=>'ENGLISH','fr'=>'FRENCH');
Change that line into
$lang = array('en'=>'ENGLISH','fr'=>'FRENCH','br'=>'Brazilian Portuguese');
Save your file. Go to your plugin settings and update your language choice.
Today with the feedback about empty forms and skipping the check for registered users, I have compiled a brand new version of the plugin as 0.0.9. This version is currently running under elxsy in order to test now. Please drop a comment to test it. As usual functions with Mobile browsers and WPtouch seemlesly.
- Complete AJAX comment posting and error reporting without any hack or modification to your current WP
- Choice to skip the security check for registered members.
- So Post contents will not be lost even wordpress fails to retrive them from cookies
- Secure new set of humanizers for each fail as it should be in a secure form
- Timeout support
- Eliminates multiple posting