Humanizer adding steps
- Decide on your tag
- Select one tag if it exists previously
- Add new tag if it doesn't exist
- Search for humanizer pictures. type a tag or query and click on "Search"
- While searching you may need to combine tags through flickr database. for example if you search for cat, you will find cat pictures and woman pictures also, weird huh? well you know which ones to select. If you are searching for apple you will find fruit apple and shitty computer brand apple of course. To eliminate this you need to write "apple,fruit"
- Select the images with the properties and to(s) not to(s) described below
- Select the tag you want to assign them
- Click on "Add selected Humanizers" button and your humanizers will be added. You will see the added ones in green border now
- Go to next page and repeats steps 4 and 5
Properties of Good and Bad Humanizers
- They are clearly visible.Since they are 75 x 75 they need to be clear and close shot images
- They include only one object,animal, tag. Like no pictures with cat and dog. only a cat or only a dog.
- No branches. Well lion is a cat too and your home cat is a cat too. Only home cats then if the tag says "cat" and only lions if the tag says "lion".You can see the result I made for a search with the query, tag equal to cat. It includes some tigers also
Do added humanizers published immediately?
No all tags and humanizers go through an 1 by 1 audit procedure to make sure no one messes around and data is separable.
Any more questions?
Please do not hesitate to ask.