While trying to overcome problems at SuperNo's blog which were mainly due to older PHP version, I had the chance to put the project into second gear thanks to SuperNo. ImHuman now speaks french ! all you need to do is to add
Parameters in to your request string where
LANG_CODE can be en or fr for now. If you would like to see it in your own language contact me.
I am going to update the repository in couple minutes. New wordpress plugin features are:
- Requires PHP5, reduced in size.
- works with AJAX, Jquery mandatory.
- No more manual imhuman_render() insertion anymore
- Supports Multilanguage (English and French only for now)
- No more cache or back key problems if you guess the answer wrong and go back in your browser
- You can customize your instruction message in your own language or format also