Ovi store worked for me only once, after then it is always download failed. It is annoying that everything works fine, you already have content for the phone but you can not get it because of the store error. Fortunately problem only occurs in the Phone Ovi Store. Here is the the solution.
- Go to Menu then Settings
- Select Application Manager
- Select Installed Apps.
- Scroll down to Ovi Store and Select it
- Tap on Options then Uninstall
- Tap on Internet then enter www.ovi.com
- Select the Store menu
- Enter your details, and download the applications from there via browser.
In my review I said email client is integrated with messaging centre as usual, It works integrated with phone but lacks of Iphone kinda features. Well Nokia has Nokia Messaging application again free which covers all the missing stuff. Supports push on all emails Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Your personal emails etc. It only lacks the Email icon on the top like the other Email application. I believe they will put that in following days with home widget support also.
- You can download from Ovi Store
- You can open and download from http://email.nokia.com